Buy Electro PV
We sell wholesale of mounting systems for photovoltaic modules (solar panels, panels and solar cells) from reputable manufacturers.
Wide selection of mounting systems
The mounting system – on the roof or on the ground – is an integral part of any solar installation, especially for photovoltaic (PV) projects.
The right solar mounting system, when properly installed, will give your structure the support it needs to protect it from wind-induced failure and other weather hazards.
The mounting system can also adjust the orientation and elevation of the solar system to maximize its energy efficiency. Mounting systems can be designed to be placed on a separate subframe or sloping legs to provide the perfect slope for your location. Most mounting systems are usually made of stainless steel or aluminum. They can be adapted to the size and specifications of the PV plant.
A good mounting system should be easy to install, made of high-quality corrosion-resistant material or a material with sufficient anti-corrosion protection (such as galvanized steel) – it should also effectively protect the system cabling.
I divide assembly systems into:
Elements for fastening photovoltaic panels
- Mounting rails, or otherwise mounting profiles, which are the main frame for PV modules,
- Clamps – or special clamps for attaching panels to mounting rails,
- Mounting brackets for attaching the structure to the roof,
- Mounting rail connectors,
- Mounting screws and nuts,
- Ballasts – i.e. weights intended for mounting structures on a flat roof.